Thursday, May 16, 2013

KICKER 10" 250W COMP SUBWOOFER

KICKER 10" 250W COMP SUBWOOFER

Shock Sale KICKER 10You looking to find the "KICKER 10" 250W COMP SUBWOOFER" Good news! You can purchase KICKER 10" 250W COMP SUBWOOFER with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

KICKER 10

Price: $59.95   Updated Price for KICKER 10
Purchase KICKER 10" 250W COMP SUBWOOFER low price

KICKER 10" 250W COMP SUBWOOFER Review

Got a great deal on this 10" Kicker sub thru Amazon marketplace. I bought it intending to use as a free air sub and custom mounted it under the rear deck in my Maxima and the sound was absolutely terrible!!! I don't believe this sub works well for free air apps. THEN I tried it in a 1Cu.Ft. sealed enclosure driving it w/ a DUAL 150WRMS 2Ch bridged AMP AND...IT...sounds FABULOUS!!! This 10" Kicker sub (as opposed to 12"+) produces very loud, tight & accurate bass. I don't know the difference between the Kicker's Polymineral cone and other subs injection molded polypropeline cones(IMPP) but these sound FABULOUS! They also look VERY COOL. This sub was so loud and powerfull it caused annoying rattles in my trunk. So I bought the Dynamat trunk kit and Dynamated my trunk. Now all the rattles are gone even w/ this Kicker thumping hard.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "KICKER 10" 250W COMP SUBWOOFER" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from KICKER 10" 250W COMP SUBWOOFER ...

Buy KICKER 10

No comments:

Post a Comment