Wednesday, October 30, 2013

AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers

AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers

Shock Sale AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers very cheapYou looking to find the "AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers" Good news! You can purchase AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers On Sale

Price: $175.00   Updated Price for AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers now
Purchase AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers low price

Product Feature

  • Connects to Everything: As the first speaker of its kind with both 3.5 mm line and digital optical audio inputs, the Audyssey Media Speakers amplify all your electronics.
  • Bass Lovers Unite: The Audyssey Media Speakers are designed with passive bass radiators and Audyssey's technology to hit those deep notes. Audyssey redefines low frequency reproduction.
  • Digital optical audio input
  • Easy access volume control
  • Automatic standby mode

AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers Review

I wanted to be able to play music in my kitchen wirelessly via apple airplay from my Mac or my iPhone, and I wanted the sound to be good and as full-bodied as possible. I spent a lot of time combing the market for the perfect setup for my needs. I also wanted the sound to be somewhat spacious, so I decided against going with the single piece speaker boxes that are available on the market because they really can't do a very good job of spreading the sound out like a true stereophonic setup can. I came close to buying one of two digital input T-amp based systems I was looking at, but opted for this Audyssey instead because the amp was built right into the speaker, which allows for slightly less cable clutter. I was intrigued most by this Audyseey system because it was compact (so it won't take up much counter space), and most of all, it allowed for a direct optical digital input from my Apple Airport Express to the speakers. It's important to me to be able to send the digital audio feed directly from the Airport to the DAC/amplifier combo because it bypasses the analog output of the Airport Express which removes a step in the chain that usually leaves lots of room for sound quality degradation to occur. I have this system set up with each speaker on the counter on either side of my freestanding range. When I'm cooking, it's a pleasure to hear clear, loud sound with surprisingly full midrange and bass. I've managed to find a small amount of space between the back wall and the upper control panel for the freestanding range where I can hide a surge protector, wires, AC adapter for the Audyssey, and the Airport Express, so it's not cluttered looking at all. I would recommend that you plan to locate the setup behind something that will hide the wires and AC adapter too because if not, it might end up looking a little clutter with the cables and speaker wire. This system really does sound great for the size and price. It's an extra bonus that the built in speaker stands point the speakers in a slightly upward position so that the sound is projected up toward where your ear level usually is. Really a smart design from Audyssey, and it's a real pleasure to listen to tunes on my airplay wireless setup from my Mac or iPhone and the Airport Express. Thanks to Apple and Audyssey, I have an elegant 21st century solution to the problem I once had of playing great sounding music in my kitchen.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers ...

Buy AUD020003000103 - Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment